APPOINTED OPPORTUNITIES AT
THE EPICENTER OF DOWNTOWN ROCHESTER
3 City Center is a CLASS A professional office building for companies and people who want to step into the new office environment. Our location is at the heart of the Downtown Innovation Zone. We’re steps away from an abundance of parking, City of Rochester Parks, an array of fine hotels & eateries, and entertainment venues with unparalleled accessibility to and from Downtown.
- Highly efficient, 28,000 SF floor plates
- Common elevator lobby with restrooms on every floor
- Flexibility to accommodate small to large businesses needs
- Accessibility and location
- Ample parking with direct Skyway access to 3 City Center
- Environmentally and fiscally sound operating efficiencies
- On-site professional management, security and concierge services
- Focus on workplace wellness and collaboration
- Build to suit
3 City Center is the ideal office environment for prominent & successful companies looking to join the renaissance underway in downtown Rochester.
- Financial Service Institutions
- Professional Service Corporate Offices
- Innovative & Collaborative ventures
- Technology Firms
- Government Offices
- Law Practices
COMING SOON …….. Mueller Restaurant Corporation, owner/operator of Label 7, will be opening a 6,835 SF restaurant venue, Native Eatery & Bar, plans to open on June 28th, 2018. There will be a “grab and go” service for breakfast & lunch, and full lunch & dinner service available to building occupants and the public. This will be a farm to table venue with outdoor seating and connection to the Washington Square Garage via the Skyway. Stay tuned for more details.
Our professional development team of Landers/Morgan Management, HBT Architects, and Taylor the Builder look forward to the opportunity to create your innovative, contemporary, and efficient work space.